Urban Comprehensive Sewage Treatment
Previous page: Special Gas Floating Flocculant Next page: No!
Cationic Polyacrylamide can be used in all solid-liquid separation processes in municipal (or sewage) wastewater treatment. Examples are as follows:
Primary sewage treatment, physic-chemical method. Often the use of an anionic polymer in combination with an inorganic/organic coagulant can reduce the biological loading on the secondary treatment. Additionally by accelerating settlement rates in the primary clarifiers the size of the clarifier can be reduced, resulting in a significant capital saving.
Activated sludge treatment, biochemical process. Product choice is entirely dependant on the application although typically a medium to high charge cationic polymer is required.
Digested sludge treatment. Typically higher charged cationic polymers are more effective with the choice of molecular weight being dependant on the solid-liquid separation process.
Technical Specification :
|Appearance||Solid Content(%)||Degree of Ion(%)||Dissolving Time(min)||Molecular Weight(million)|
Its shelf-life is 2 years and follow non-dangerous transportation; The solid products are packed in kraft paper bag with inner plastic bag, with each bag containing 25 kgs/20kgs or in accordance with customers' demand.
Cationic polyacrylamide emulsion is one kind of high efficiency liquid flocculants with high concentration, polymerized in the oil by using advanced technology of water-in-oil and W/O emulsifier, with high conversion rate, high molecular weight, high stability, multi-function, instant, etc.
1. Used as paper retention for culture paper, newspaper and cardboard paper, etc, with high-effective contents, fast-dissolving, low dosage, doubled efficiency than other water-in-water emulsion.
2. Used as water treatment chemicals, for municipal sewage, papermaking, dyeing, coal washing, mill run and other industrial wastewater treatment and oil drilling, with high-viscosity, fast-reaction, broad application, convenient to use.
1. Operator should wear protective appliance to avoid touching skin. If so, wash immediately to rinse out.
2. Avoid sprinkling on floor. If so, clear in time to prevent slip and injure.
3. Storaged in the dry and cool place, at the suitable temperature of 5-30
|Model||Brookfield viscosity UI(cps)||Solid content(%)||PH Value||Dissolving Time(min)|
|Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide||3-6||35-50||4-8||5-10|
1.It should be stored in a dry,cool,shaded place and protect from direct sunlight.
2.200kg,1000kg plastic bucket can be also be packaged according to customer requirements