Polyacrylamide for Tourism Waste Water Treatment
Cationic polyacrylamide emulsion is one kind of high efficiency liquid flocculants with high concentration, polymerized in the oil by using advanced technology of water-in-oil and W/O emulsifier, with high conversion rate, high molecular weight, high stability, multi-function, instant, etc.
|Model||Brookfield viscosity UI(cps)||Solid content(%)||PH Value||Dissolving Time(min)|
|Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide||3-6||35-50||4-8||5-10|
1. Used as paper retention for culture paper, newspaper and cardboard paper, etc, with high-effective contents, fast-dissolving, low dosage, doubled efficiency than other water-in-water emulsion.
2. Used as water treatment chemicals, for municipal sewage, papermaking, dyeing, coal washing, mill run and other industrial wastewater treatment and oil drilling, with high-viscosity, fast-reaction, broad application, convenient to use.
1. Operator should wear protective appliance to avoid touching skin. If so, wash immediately to rinse out.
2. Avoid sprinkling on floor. If so, clear in time to prevent slip and injure.
3. Storaged in the dry and cool place, at the suitable temperature of 5-30
1.It should be stored in a dry,cool,shaded place and protect from direct sunlight.
2.200kg,1000kg plastic bucket can be also be packaged according to customer requirements